Monday, June 25, 2012

Tool #2 - Building Community in the online Environment

Navigating this tool has been an interesting experience.  I am not sure how I feel about blogging in general - I hope I learn to embrace it.  The Health Science Technology community is very small so I hope to make some contacts this summer at conference so we can share via blogging during the school year instead of trying to share all we know in the 3 days we are together each summer.
I have installed Diigo but I would be lying if I said I really know how to use it right now, but I think it will become apparent to me as time goes on.  I visited many of the Blogs listed in the tool and have chosen 2 that I actually saw on other teachers blogs.  I will be following http://chocolateforteachers.blogspot.com/ and www.freetech4teachers.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment