Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Tool #11 self assessing and reflecting

So I have completed all 11 tool - yea me!!  I wish I had done better on the test - I passed, but not great score -  I think that shows that I will have to go back and visit the tools again. 
I'm not sure what my favorite tool is yet - I have several that I can see incorporating into my curriculum next year such as edmodo and diigo.
My thinking has most assuredly been transformed - when I started this I didn't see how I would use this information in my classroom.  Now I am excited to take this information/ tools and use them.   I am very curious to see what will be successful.
An unexpected outcome was learning just how many resources there are to use in the classroom that actually promote collaborative learning of the students.

No comments:

Post a Comment